Friday, April 1, 2011

Julia's First Macaroni Art

 
Photobucket

Good evening all.
I hope everyone had a great day I know we did. Julia was a very good girl and even took three long naps in her crib so that Kath and I could get some good rest too! We are excited for this Sunday, Chad Carin and the girls are going to be in Florida and we are driving up to stay with them for a night. I can't wait for Julia to play with her big cousins, and there is going to be a baby her age there too.  I have been pretty busy with work these last few weeks and It will be nice to get away even if it is only for two days. Kathy has been working hard as usual. With Julia and a busy few weeks at work she is going all day. Add all her work at the Church and her other projects she barely gets a rest.
Our girl has been very busy these last few weeks. She is talking more and more and knows her 3 favorite things Mamamamama, Dadadadadada, and Babababababa! She is gonna be a chatter box when she grows up. She continues to brighten up everyone's day especially the old ladies at Church. They come up to say hello and she reaches out to be held by them, she is such a ham. We have mastered crawling forward and I can't turn my back for a second . You think her own room is safe but she will find something to play with that you don't want her to. We went swimming for the first time this week. She took to the water like a fish. I held her on her stomach and she even put her mouth in the water once and loved it. We are going to start taking her more and more and soon she is going to be tearing up and down the pool too.
Dagny is excited to spend the weekend with the Pastor and his family. She loves going over there, and the kids tire her out pretty good. She usually sleeps for a few days after she comes home. I think Jem is going to like having the house to herself. As long as there is a box for her to lay in she is happy.
Well it's time for me to go to bed. Enjoy the latest pics.
Love,
John

 



Photobucket
Julia's first attempt at pasta
Photobucket
That's a big bath tub
Photobucket
At the pool with Mommy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It feels so good on my hands!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Nap time on the big bed
Photobucket
I can stand up all by myself!
Photobucket
HI
Photobucket
That was a funny joke mommy
Photobucket
Little Rainbow Bright leggings
Photobucket
Let me outta here
Photobucket
Pull to stand on daddy
Photobucket
This walk and learn has so many functions. It even works as a back support.
Photobucket
Kids time at church with Mrs. Gloria
Photobucket
PIGGIES
Photobucket
and my pretty dress
Photobucket
Sporting the whale spout
Photobucket
I like these but lets look a little deeper
Photobucket
What else we got in here?
Photobucket
Wow I have a lot of stuffed animals!
Photobucket
Now performing the CanCan. Julia Low!
Photobucket
and air guitar man this girl is talented
Photobucket
These are my toes
Photobucket
Smell the feet
Photobucket
Hop on Pop
Photobucket
Story time
Photobucket
The wheels on the bus....
Photobucket
Watch out cousin Rebecca
Photobucket
I can do the splits too
Night Night
Photobucket
I'm gonna learn my ABCs one delicious noodle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment