Friday, December 16, 2011

Hanging Around

Well, with an almost 1.5 year old running around the house, there isn't much of it - but here's what been happening when we've been just hanging around the house!!

Who could say no to that face??

"Huggy hug"

Maybe this makes me a bad mom....

But I didn't do it alone..

Who are we kidding? She loved it!

She has been asking to "Cha-wer". So she colored while
Mommy did some work on her computer! 

PONYTAIL! I just loved this complete pony.

It changed the look of her face to have her hair completely back!

There is Julia's BIG bug bite on her right arm. She's still healing up
because she likes to pick the scab. You'll see a lot of long sleeve shirts...

Thanks for this gorgeous dress Grandma Ortiz. We are off to church!

Ponytail. This shirt is a 3T!!!! Lots of extra room in the sides
but it just barely covered her belly! We pulled it out early
because we needed more long sleeve shirts.

Also a 3T shirt we pulled out for the long sleeves. This is
really a PJ shirt so it's super tight but I think it looked
great with jeans!

Red nose from drinking my cold sippy cup of milk super fast!

Our score! We got a last minute call from a friend the other day saying that our
little town of Miami Lakes was holding a bike safety rally! They were
giving away all kinds of prizes and information - but they were fitting and
giving EVERYONE free helmets! We got there just 5 minutes from the end but
we were able to get fitted and try on helmets! Thanks so much Miami Lakes -
The Lows will be styling on their bikes.

Rocking the piggies!

Front piggies!

She was starving!! She ate a whole plate of spaghetti and
broccoli and then asked for more! She finished this whole
squeeze tube of corn too!

She wasn't scared! I promise. This is the only picture I could
grab at our free classes at The Little Gym. She loved doing this
and wanted the teacher to help her do this over and over.
We had a great time at The Little Gym but I think joining will be just
too expensive for now. But they played great games and helped
Julia achieve some new physical skills too. We also learned
the sign language for a lot of colors!

Off to church again! Thanks for this pretty dress too Grandma Ortiz!

Some 1/2 naked drumming after our glow stick bath!

Thanks to Mema & Papa for the wonderful drum kit. It's
currently my favorite toy. I especially love the little maracas!

No comments:

Post a Comment