I think I love to move furniture. There, I've admitted it! I think I get it from my Mom. We always had new furniture and new arrangements. Since we moved around the living room, we freed up some more space in Julia's room. I took all her Little People sets and her box of Little People into her room and set up a Little Town. She has loved having room to set them all out and has been truly playing with them. She's been putting dolls together at the table and talking to the animals in the barn. What a true Little Person she has become.
 |
The whole town using the mirror. Large airplane, airport, circus, farm, house, fire truck, and minivan. There are a few more assorted pieces and we just put away the Christmas sets including Christmas train, nativity set, and Bethlehem Inn. |
 |
Julia loves shoes! She found Daddy's shoes the other day and put them on all by herself! |
 |
| They were a bit big so she needed some help walking. |
 |
| Checking them out... |
 |
| Trying to steady herself |
No comments:
Post a Comment