Friday, February 17, 2012

Ren Fest!



I have never been to a renaissance fair before so we thought we would take the opportunity to go and do something fun while Papa was still here. I have been told that I needed to eat a turkey leg - so off to the fair we went. The fun was interesting and filled with many different people. I had a little henna done on my wrist, ate a turkey leg, watched a joust. 

WANTED

Horsey!

The joust. We were cheering for the Frenchman.

She was loving watching the horses gallop.

Showing Papa the horses

"What is going on?"

The turkey leg.

Dancing

John was knighted after he rang the bell.

King George

Glass Blowing

Julia fell asleep while listening to the gorgeous harp playing

Falcons

Julia's Dancing skirt from Papa 
Thank you Papa! I love it and miss you!

 
Shake it, shake it. Warning - this is quick!!! Problem fixed and ready now!

1 comment: