Hey All,
Wanted to send out an official reminder/notice for Julia's baptism. It will be August 29th during the 9am service at Trinity Lutheran Church (where Kathy and I were married). We will have a party/gathering after church at Grandma & Grandpa Ortiz's home. We are keeping the party small so we are inviting Julia's Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. We will celebrate with pizza and cake. Unfortunately, we have time for just a short visit as our plane leaves at 3pm from the Grand Rapids airport - but we hope to take advantage of as much time together as possible on Sunday. We are hoping that by keeping this visit short, that we will be able to come home around Christmas time to visit again.
John & Kathy
haha, yeah I hope that's all the 4 means. I'm due on Valentine's Day :) I'll think of something for your prize! Yeah it probably will just be a picture of them when they're born. And honorable mention on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, I can't say it enough. Julia's so beautiful. I hope the baptism is really nice and you have a good time with the family.