
How the time has flown by. Our little girl is already one month old! We all have been doing very well and Julia is only waking up once at night to eat. Kathy tells me every day how lucky we are to have such a good baby. We finally were able to get some pictures with the whole family to add to the pictures that Kath and Julia took when I got called to work. We are having more and more fun everyday. Today we got up early and I made french toast for breakfast to celebrate Julia's big 1/12! Then we were off to church where she danced during the songs and slept during the sermon just like her daddy..... Julia has been spending more and more time on her tummy, she has even rolled over a couple times. Kathy and I have been brushing up on our baby songs. She seems to respond very well to our voices and our songs do a good job of calming her down when she is tired. That's about all for today. We love you, and can't wait to see you soon
John
John





No comments:
Post a Comment