Sunday, September 12, 2010

Julia's first trip to Michigan

It's been a couple weeks since we were home and I know I took too long to post about it. We have been busy around here and I finally have a minute. Julia was awesome on her first plane ride. We couldn't have been happier. She slept pretty much the whole time and was only fussy when it got way too hot in the cabin, but we were all pretty fussy at that point. Julia was very excited to meet all of her Great-Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. She had fun driving around Kalamazoo with me and maybe someday she will be a Bronco! I was very proud of her and how well she did throughout the whole weekend she was a little angel. Since we have been back in Florida things have been cooling down and Julia has been able to take a couple quick walks with her Mom and she loves the fresh air and the sunshine. She is fascinated by light wherever it is. She has been spending more time in the tub splashing and getting ready for her first swim lessons. Hopefully I can teach her to kick since she seems to have inherited my feet. She has been talking more and more and she smiles and laughs when we talk back to her. She has also recently gotten some new friends - Zebra and Giraffe toys for her swing. She is tickled pink and she has long conversations with them while she is in her swing. That's about all for now. She has her 2 month checkup complete with shots on Thursday and we will keep you all up to speed on how she is feeling. We hope to see you all again very soon.


Love John

No comments:

Post a Comment