Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's a big month in the Low household!

Happy 1/6th birthday to me!
Not until she's 36 (says her Daddy)
Getting ready for bed. Check out my slippers!

One thing we definitely have in common, our love for naps!
All smiles




It's been a fun few weeks in the Low household. This month is Kathy's Golden Birthday, she will be 28 on the 28th! I have been doing a little something every day, and yesterday she got a charm bracelet to show where she has been where we are and where we are headed. She has been working hard holding down the fort, working her job, and most importantly taking care of and teaching our baby. Aside from duties as a Husband and Dad I have been getting ready to take my ATP written test so I can start studying for an upgrade someday! Julia has turned 1/6th since my last post (see the picture above isn't she cute?!) Mom has been teaching her and reading to her every day, and I have been doing my best to help too when I'm home. Julia is getting really good at repeating and has a really good WOW now. Kathy has been working on it with her while I am at work and it tickles me pink when she does it. She loves to be read to and to look at the smiling faces in her books. Speaking of smiling she is such a happy baby and she smiles at everyone and I have to say it's the cutest thing ever. We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good husband and dad, John! I love Julia's hair...it cracks me up. She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete