Hello family and friends,
Julia turned 3 months on this last Thursday, I can't believe how fast time is flying! She is getting so big so fast - I can't keep up. She rolled over Monday. It happened so fast I didn't get a chance to see it but I'm sure it will happen again soon. Her smile can light up a room and where ever we go people comment on what a happy baby she is, how beautiful her eyes are, and how she looks just like a doll!
The final touches for her room came today and we finished decorating and organizing her room.
It looks great and really adds some fun to the room. There are some really good pics at the bottom and a video (if i can get it to upload). All we need to do is put pictures in all her picture frames and the room is totally done!
Kathy is such a hard worker. Yesterday, she managed to go help the Church unload their final truckload of pumpkins. Unfortunately,I was in Guatemala and couldn't help. Since she was already there, she picked out 3 beautiful pumpkins. Today she was so excited when the mail man came. We started decorating right away. Julia slept through most of the excitement so Kath and I got most of it done before she woke up. Tomorrow morning Kath has her Bible study class. She is bringing the snack tomorrow and it all looks so good. I am having a hard time staying out of the fridge.
I have just been working lately. I had to overnight in Guatemala last weekend. For the most part I tried to catch up on my sleep and relax. When I'm home I spend as much time as I can with my girls and I love every minuite of it. I hope you all are having a great week and I can't wait to hear from you all. We love you and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment