Friday, December 3, 2010

I Have Been Slacking...

I have been slacking on blogging duties lately and I apologize for that - time just seems to fly by. So let's see what has happened since I last wrote....Halloween has come and passed. Julia got to go to her first Halloween party. The girls went as bees, and I went as the Orkin man, but I didn't exterminate them - they were too cute. Julia is getting bigger and bigger and it's amazing when you look at her month pictures in order. I can't believe it's the same baby that we brought home in July. She is rolling over both ways now and Kath has been working on her sitting up. She did a super long tripod sit the other day. She is the happiest baby and is always smiling at someone. We can't be prouder of our little girl.
Kath has been working hard between work, taking care of the baby and the rest of the house while I'm gone. She has been getting closer and closer with the ladies from her bible study class and we are going to dinner with some of them tomorrow. I have just been working and helping out at home when I can. Last week we got to go to Michigan for a whole week! It was an awesome trip and we got to see tons of family and friends and show off Julia. She even managed to get out of Michigan without getting a cold . It was so great to see everyone even if it was just for a few minutes. Kath and I are both homesick and will be coming north as soon as we can. For now we are going to have to settle for these little trips home. There are so many pictures from the last month I am going to post them separately. I tried to get a picture of everyone with Julia. If I missed someone I am sorry, I did my best but I'm sure I missed one or two. That's about it for now have a great night everyone!
John
Our Little Pumpkin

When I grow up, I want to be a pilot just like my Dad!
Pretty Outfit from Mema's Friend

Florida Gators


No comments:

Post a Comment