Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adventures in Solids

I think wild curly hair runs in the family.
Since Christmas morning Kathy has been making all sorts of baby foods for Julia to try. She seems pretty open to most foods. Until today we have been doing green veggies but she had some banana today. Julia has been really tired the last few days so I think we have a growth spurt coming on. We are still waiting for that first tooth, it hasn't made it's appearance yet. Julia still loves her Dagny and laughs and smiles every time the dog walks by. We got some cute pictures this week. Enjoy!


mmmm green beans I think she likes it!

Avocado was a hit as well!

Julia is feeding herself some peas

Staring down the banana, not so sure about it.

She had fun playing in it at least.

Julia licking the banana while mom holds it.

Roll Tide! P.S. the jersey is size 18 months....

Sleeping with my bunny, he is my best stuffed friend.

"No Dagger that's MY taggie"

"Ok I'll share! I love you that much."

".....and that's why the chicken crossed the road."

Pettin my pup

Relaxing on the changing pad after her post-pea bath! (please note PEA not PEE)

Her "Daddy's Copilot" shirt from Uncle Dave and Aunt Christy.

My smiley girls!!!

Julia is helping Mommy work. I wonder how long it will be before she takes over the title work?

Julia still waking up after a long nap

mmmmmmm foot

NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment