Friday, January 7, 2011

Scarlett Grace



I am not sure that I have ever prayed so fervently in my life. Though a website I use to gather mommy information (Baby Center), I have learned of a very brave and strong little girl named Scarlett Grace. Scarlett was born in October and at her 2 month doctor well-visit, a bruise was notice. This quickly because a very scary visit with an ambulance ride to special hospital. This beautiful little girl has been diagnosed with a very rare brain tumor. The strength of this family moves me to tears.
The family is keeping a blog and it has quickly gone to over 100,000 views. You can follow their story here if you would like: Brandi, Chris, & Scarlett.
On Wednesday, this wonderful little girl endured a very intense day of surgery and will have 1 or 2 more days of surgery to come. The community of Baby Center wanted to share our wishes and prayers for Scarlett by wearing red. Julia chose to wear her Wonder Woman t-shirt dedicated to the strength and bravery of Scarlett.
We continue to pray for comfort and strength for all. We pray for wisdom, knowledge, and skilled hands for the surgeons, doctors, nurses, and all staff involved in her care. We pray for the miracle only God can give. Please God, be with her and her family as they fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment