| Some 9 month pics that needed to be put up |
| Playing on the big bed |
| We love our naps together. |
| RE/MAX girl just like mommy. |
| I don't know what that was but I want more. |
| Our sunshine is ten months already. Where does the time go. |
| Happy Easter! |
| The bunny brought me snack cups |
| such a pretty wig I have. |
| There's that bunny. |
| Daddy is helping me get some pretty eggs. |
| I love Easter. |
| Happy Easter everyone. |
| Sharing a ring with A.J. at Easter service. |
| So sleepy. |
| Annnnd shes back. |
| Julia's new play place. |
| Helping Daddy study. |
| Thanks for my new play place mommy. |
| Julia and A.J. at the playplace. They had a blast. |
| Julia is so good at helping mommy with the laundry. |
| A beautiful day at our favorite park. |
| Julia loves the swings. |
| Daddy does too! |
| Do you think we will fit together? |
| Weeeee |
| Wagon Wheel smile. |
| Hula girl. |
| I love this puppy. |
| HI! |
| Julia loves water out of her sippy. |
| Mommy and Julia after Church. |
| It's been a long day. |
| Thanks for my pretty shirt Mema. |
| A little shot of this and my teeth don't hurt anymore! |
| Snack time. |
| I love my new activity table. |
| Julia learned how to feed herself while I was gone. |
| Thanks for the play house Aunt Carin. I love it. |
| 4 bottom teeth which is why she needs the Advil now and again. |
| My Birthday cake from my girls. |
| I'll be saving that puff for later. |
| Back off my puffs people. |
| Julia wants to swim with the lobsters. |
| Someone learned how to crawl onto the couch. |
| Kathy adopted some duckys. |
| Jem and Dagny would love to play. |
| They are getting bigger each day. |
| Julia wants to play too. |
| Julia and her friend Sarah. Sarah is 18 months old and Julia is almost as tall. |
| Don't they look pretty in their matching dresses? |
| Julia's own bathtub. |
| Thanks for the froggy Mema. |
| I love my own bath. |
| She's almost a year! |
| I love this picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment