Julia loved exploring the apple orchard.
I love this Father and Son walk through the orchard.
Julia and Daddy picking her first apple.
The Lows - Mema, Papa, Daddy, and Julia
Shocked? or Tired?
Can you spot the differences? Poor Trey. He never said a thing about what happened either. What a wonderful big cousin! So loving and patient.
Olivia's self portrait. She really loves the camera!
Sarah, I think you need to put this in your backyard. Trey could have ridden here all day long!
Cousins swinging! How much fun
"Daddy, what is this stuff?"
Slipping and sliding in the hay pile
Taking a pretty picture for his mommy.
Julia and the pumpkins.
Sarah, I'm afraid you also need this. Ty was just loving this sweet goat.
Daddy and Julia talking to the goat.
Papa and his goats. We finally got the food from the complicated machine, but the kids had already moved on. So glad Papa was willing to feed those goats.
No comments:
Post a Comment